In ancient times, Pearls were worn as the symbol of royalty and kingship. This appealing gemstone is discovered deep under the sea and attracts everyone. The women all around the globe get lured to adopt this fascinating gemstone. It won’t be wrong to say that women have a soft corner for this delicate looking gemstone. Although it is really difficult to obtain this precious stone from the sea and it requires ample time and energy to find it.
However, with new age research, it was found that these gems possessed some positive elements that influenced the rulers’ planets and strengthened their ability to rule and govern. Associated with The Moon which is a celestial body that affects out mind. If the moon is strong, a person gets blessed with a powerful mind. A Pearl is believed to enhance its powers and spread serenity in the wearer’s life. The Moon is considered to be the deity of water and influence all watery places, human brain and heart. Apart from this, Moon is also considered a symbol of peace and kindness. Strongly associated with feminine features, it signifies tenderness, passion and beauty. A pearl helps strengthen the positive influences of the Moon and blesses the wearer with a strong will and emotional stability.
This gemstone is highly favourable for the individuals who want to attract health and wealth in their lives. This gemstone calms the mind of a person and is highly suitable for people who want to attract great success in professional life.
Q. Benefits of Pearl ?
Moon has a major impact on a person’s life and adversely affects one’s life if it gets displaced from its usual favourable position in one’s horoscope or kundli. Moti, the precious gemstone helps in neutralizing the negative effect of Moon in one’s life. This planet is a symbolic of love, peace, calmness and softness and offers imminence benefits to the wearer among all these are the top five benefits of wearing pearl or Moti:
- It sharpens brain activity: Pearl not only helps in activating brain cells but also promotes sharp intellect.
- Allows one to get rid of deadly diseases: Wearing pearl helps in curing deadly heart diseases, kidney problems and even improper sleep patterns.
- Peaceful Mind: the people who lose temper very easily, are advised to wear a pearl as this gemstone calms down a person’s anger and favours a peaceful and restful mind with enormous patience. This gemstone is also favourable for those who suffer from memory weakness or mental problems.
- Attractive Feminine Beauty: Wearing pearl enhances a female’s facial beauty by promoting fair complexion and appealing features.
- Childbirth-Healthy Mother and Healthy Child: The expecting mothers, who are at a high risk of prenatal complications, must wear pearl as this precious gemstone promotes normal delivery of child along with good health of both mother and the infant (new-born child). Despite the innumerable benefits of pearl, proper care should be exercised while wearing it as it can be worn with other jewels such as gold so as to make it much more effective.
Q. Who should Wear Pearl ?
- Career: Pearl is very beneficial for people working in fields related to liquids such as milk, oil, medicines, etc. It is also advisable for those in an artistic profession such as music, dance, cinematography, painting and designing, writing etc. as it helps improve imagination. Apart from this, students are strongly advised to wear Pearl since it helps improve grasping power and enhances their learning capacity.
- Health: This gemstone is associated with mother and childhood. Hence, any brain and breast-related ailments can indeed be cured with this gemstone. It eases restlessness and soothes the mind. Pearl is a complete solution for people suffering from diseases such as insomnia, blood pressure, heart problems, tuberculosis, asthma, weak eyesight etc. Apart from this, it boosts the stamina and energy levels of the body, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Marriage: Pearl is a symbol of peace and tranquillity. It helps soothe the wearer’s mind, resulting in resolving of the issues between a couple; which, in turn, results in a strong and fruitful marriage. This gemstone ensures a successful conjugal life and also protects the individuals from widow-hood.
- Life: Individuals who often feel low, insecure, and helpless are recommended to wear Pearl. It is also recommended for people who suffer from short tempered nature and lack of patience. Pearl not only helps control anger but also brings stillness in the wearer’s life. Furthermore, it also helps to ease restless and unstable mind. Pearl bestows the native with a clear mind and helps stabilize his thoughts. In addition to this, this gemstone has also proved its efficiency by improving family ties and bonds.
Q. How to Wear Pearl ?
- This gemstone can be set in silver ring after evaluating the suitability of the metal from the native’s Kundli. For children, one can get this gem fixed in a silver pendant to avoid misplacing the ring. As per Hindu mythology, it is auspicious for ladies to wear it as a nose ring as it is said to protect them from widowhood.
- It can also be worn with other metals after consulting a gemstone expert with respect to the metal’s weight and quality standards.
- Before wearing the ring or pendant made of this gemstone, one should always consecrate it in order to benefit from this capable stone.
- This gemstone should always be worn on a Monday during Shukla Paksha or as recommended by an expert.
- Dip the stone in raw milk or Gangajal preceding night. Wake up early in the morning as it should be worn within one hour of sunrise. After bath, take the Pearl out of the milk and wash it with Gangajal (sacred water). Recite the respective/advised Mantra for at least 108 times and wear the stone!
The Pearl should be changed at regular intervals as advised by the gemstone experts because it loses its power and becomes ineffective with the span of time
Q. When to Wear Pearl ?
- One should wear this gemstone early in the morning, after taking bath. The most auspicious time to wear it is between 5 am to 7 am during Shukla Paksha on Monday.
- Before wearing it one should place the pearl-studded ring or pendant in a mixture of honey and cow’s milk for about thirty minutes.
- For best results, one should wear a five to ten carats south sea pearl.
Precautions and care:
An ideal Pearl should weigh 2, 4, 6 or 11 ratti. Pearls of weight 7 and 8 ratti are considered inauspicious and hence, should be avoided. If the pearl contains any spots or lacks lustre, steer clear of such stones as they may cause evident problems in the wearer’s life. Furthermore, if any side or corner of this stone is broken and still worn, it can cause tremendous loss of wealth in the wearer’s life. It is recommended to always wipe your Pearl with a lint-free cloth. Clean the dirt off the Pearl with a solution of mild soap and water in order to maintain its lustre. Also, avoid any direct contact with creams or perfumes as they may diminish the sheen of this precious stone.