The Sanskrit word ‘vastu’ plainly stands for ‘dwelling’, which is the home for god and humans, while the term ‘Shastra’ stands for ‘doctrine’. This shastra is based on the energies that reach us from various sources of atmosphere like solar energy, cosmic energy, lunar energy, thermal energy, magnetic energy, light energy, wind energy etc. It is primarily founded on the significance of directions and states that it is the direction that controls a situation or the state of a system.Why Vastu shastra is important ?
The various energies surrounding us need to be balanced in order to enhance peace, prosperity, and success. As per Pandit Pawan Kaushik, the best Vastu expert in Delhi “In this age of materialism, continuous stress in personal and professional lives is a common occurrence, if the house is constructed in concordance with the principles and guidelines of Vastu Shastra. Vastu Shastra unifies science, art, astronomy, and astrology. It helps secure our lives and prevents our lives from imminent damage or, if not, it at least minimizes the damage. One can escape from the prevailing and forthcoming adversities and worries by following the set principles.”Residential Vastu Here are a few online Vastu tips that you can use while planning your home.
- The entrance of the house brings in the main energy. The house should have an East, North and North East-facing main door.
- Drainage pipes should be constructed in a way that they should outflow in West, North or North-west. One can experience financial difficulties if the direction of the drains is improper.
- South-East direction is considered the direction of Fire. Hence, the kitchen should always be sited in the South-east direction
- The bathroom or toilets are a major source of damaging energies. Hence, they should always be located in the east direction, far away from the kitchen area.
- Majority of the walls in the house should be painted in lighter tones, as these shades promote relaxation, harmony and tranquility. Dark colors promote tension and should be avoided at any cost.
- Try to keep regular shaped furniture in offices as this ensures regular inflow of positivity and money.
- If there is a kitchen in the office, it should be in the south-east direction where the god of fire resides.
- It is important to note that the offices positioned in the east direction flourish well.
- Try to make use of vibrant colors in the office area to spread prosperity and positivity.
- In order to ensure safety and prosperity, it is advisable to keep a small temple in the north-east corner of the house.
- It is crucial to avoid keeping any furniture with cut or sharp edges as they invite negativities.
- It is important to avoid assembling any clutter in the north-east corner as it is considered as a sacred place.
- Make sure to place the idols of Lord Ganesha and goddess Lakshmi in the north-east corner as this brings safety and prosperity in the workplace.
- Make sure to light a lamp after opening your shop in the morning as that is the time when prayers should be offered for giving a positive start of the day. It is also important to note that lighting the lamp will burn away negative energies.
- Displaying the “Swastik” symbol and writing words like “Ridhhi-Siddhi” and “Shubh-Laabh” on the walls are considered auspicious.
- It is also important to consider that the office doors should always open inside for retaining the positive energies within your working area.
Q. Why should one refer to vastu?
Vastu Shastra is the art of designing buildings which are in sync with the universal consciousnessby balancing the 16 directions and 5 elements. By balancing these aspects, an individual can obtain success, growth, and desired results.
Q. Does vastu shastra really work?
Yes, Vastu shastra is a vast science that has immense impact on the lives of people. If vastu is given importance and all the principles of vastu are implemented at a place then it leads to good luck, prosperity, and happiness.
Q. When can I expect the results from vastu?
The result of Vastu is dependent on a lot of factors like the horoscope of the native, the conditions in which vastu principles were implemented and to what extent vastu principles have been implemented.
Q. Are vastu shastra and astrology related to each other?
Astrology and vastu shastra are two sides of the same coin. Each element of vastu is in alignment with the principles of astrology. You can consult vastu expert in Gurgaon for understanding the principles and their connection in details.
Q. What are the 5 elements of Vastu?
The five basic elements are Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Space. These elements are related to our five senses, i.e., smell, taste, hearing, touch and sight. Best vastu expert in Gurgaon suggests that the aim of vastu is to balance these five elements for harmony