The Blue sapphire or Neelam stone is loved for its light blue hue. This amazing gemstone is known to nullify the effect of various life issues that surround an individual’s life. It is believed that blue Sapphire is an effective and fast acting gemstone that holds two extreme faces. It either proves to be highly beneficial of the wearer or will harm the wearer to an extent that the wearer may have to discontinue its usage immediately. This gemstone is ruled by Lord Saturn and the lord who is known to teach his native patience and perseverance.
It is important to consult an expert astrologer before wearing a particular gemstone because only he can recommend a particular gemstone on the basis of planet placement in one’s horoscope.
The blue Sapphire is highly favourable for two signs namely Aquarius and Capricorn. These two sun signs are ruled by Lord Saturn that is a slow-moving planet that emits blue color and is known to bring about limitations, obstacles and road blocks in a person’s life. If this planet is weak in the birth chart then it may lead to many tribulations and trials for you. On the contrary, if one is blessed with a powerful Saturn then it can bring fame, success and good luck in one’s life.
In short, this gemstone is one of the most precious gemstones that increases the positive effect of Saturn in one’s life and removes the negative effects of this planet. This is an influential gemstone that should only be worn after consulting a gemstone expert and take the necessary precautions associated with it.
Q. Benefits of Blue Sapphire ?
- Blue sapphires impact can be felt very quickly as it is one of the fastest acting gemstones. Blue sapphire can bring wealth, good opportunity, good luck and promotion.
- This gemstone has excellent healing properties, it soothes our senses and blesses people with equanimity. It also improves digestion and helps in improving focus and concentration.
- A person wearing Neelam can experience an immediate growth in career and good job opportunities. This gemstones also benefits business owns with huge profits.
- Neelam protects the person against the evil spirits. Since Saturn rules the nervous system, neelam helps to ease nerve related problems and neuroses-diseases caused by the Saturn. Neelam when combined with other stones help to fight bone cancer and cure kidney trouble and nerve paralysis.
- Blue sapphire rejuvenates the wearers mind, body and soul. A person having depression related problems or suffering from anxiety and frequent outburst of aggression is advised to wear this magical stone to attain clam state of mind.
- People who are engineers, machinists, astrologers, doctors, electrical appliance makers, scientists, writes, soldiers, archeologist and surgeons should wear this stone to reap benefits like wealth, fame, a good name, health, happiness, prosperity and mental peace.
- Blue sapphire plays a major role in shaping a person’s personality and sharpens their communication and leadership skills. It helps in personality development and boosts their confidence.
- As this stone reflects protection, it helps the wearer and protects them against travel problems, terror and thieves.
- Neelam helps in spiritual growth of a person by igniting the quest for inner self and helps in making deeper meditation.
Q. Who should Wear Blue Sapphire ?
Blue Sapphire is a powerful stone that blesses a wearer with fame, wealth, health, happiness. Prosperity, mental peace, long life etc.
- Career: People in the business of exports and imports, transport, vehicles, textile business, spare parts, petroleum and gas should wear this gemstone for substantial increase in their business. As this gemstone promotes wealth, prosperity, good name and recognition, people in the field of dance, drama, cinematography, actions and martial arts are going to benefit highly from this stone. Neelam has the power to make a native a great industrialist or a political leader.
- Health: A healing stone as it is known as, people with nerve disorders, nerve paralysis and chronic diseases are advised to wear blue sapphire. Blue sapphire is connected with Saturn which is associated with governing the mind of the native. Therefore blue sapphire has healing affect on the mind as well as stomach. People who lack clarity and focus can benefit a lot from this stone as it restores mental peace and nourishes the mind. It broadens the perspective of the wearer and improves their memory. The health of the brain, sense organs and the nervous system are all connected with the blue sapphire. It is known to unlock the Ajna Chakra in the body thus stimulating the mind of the native.
- Marriage: Blue Sapphire benefits people of Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius zodiac. It denotes happy marriage and nullifies the adversities provided the Saturn is well placed. Blue sapphire suggests a beautiful wife, early marriage and happy married life for Scorpio ascendant.
Q. How to Wear Blue Sapphire ?
- One can wear a 3 to 6 carat blue gemstone of Ceylon to avail the maximum benefits.
- It should be worn on Saturday morning between 5 am to 7 am during the Shukla Paksha in the middle finger of the right hand.
- Before wearing the ring, it needs to be purified and activated first by dipping the ring in milk, honey and pure water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- By burning 5 incense sticks, blessings from Shani Deva is taken.
- Before wearing the ring or pendant made of this gemstone, one should always consecrate it in order to maximize benefits.
- The ring is taken out from the pure water and the incense sticks are circled 11 times around it while speaking the mantra ॐ शं शनिश्चराय नम:
- It can be then worn in the middle finger and is supposed to give effects within 60 days and till 4 years.
Q. When to Wear Blue Sapphire ?
In order to attract maximum benefits from this gemstone, it should be worn on Saturday or as per the recommendation of the gemstone expert. It important to note that one should not wear ruby, pearl or red coral along with this gemstone unless it is recommended by an astrology or gemstone expert.
Precautions & Care
- It is advisable to change the stone if the stone warns us about the need to remove or alter it by diminishing its color or producing a crack. It is one of the most durable and hardest gemstone that is really easy to clean. The simplest and safest way to clean this gemstone is to wash it with lukewarm soapy water and wipe it with a soft cloth. If the stone is set in jewelry then it is enough to clean it with a soft brush.
- It is really important to clean the pavilion of this stone in order to maintain its radiance and shine.