Hessonite, also known as Gomed, is found in the shades of light to dark brown. The word Hessonite is derived from a Greek word “Hesson” that stands for inferior. It is an attractive gem from the Gomedh family and is associated with the Vedic planet Rahu. Rahu does not have a physical existence, and thus, is also known as ‘Shadow Planet’. Although Rahu is a very energetic planet, at the same time, it can prove to be a very destructive planet which results in dreadful consequences and mind distraction. Hence, it is very important to take extra precautions to ward off any fatal consequences of this evil planet. Designated as ‘Rahu Ratna’, Hessonite controls all the malefic effects of this shadow planet and proves beneficial for the wearer. It holds the ability to nullify all the negative impacts of this planet and transform them into positive ones. It does not recognize slow progress and instead, bestow the wearer with sudden and unexpected profits.
Rahu can affect the mental ability of the native and can be very fatal in nature. If present in one’s birth-chart, its dasha stays for 18 long years and as a consequence, it deprives the native from any benefits depending on his karma. One should wear this stone in case of weakly placed Rahu in horoscope. A strong & powerful Rahu can bless the native with great success in all walks of life. One should definitely consult with astrologer in Gurgaon Pawan Kaushik and wear this gemstone as per the instructions.
Q. Benefits of Hessonite ?
- Hessonite is a gemstone that neutralizes the evil effects of Vedic planet Rahu and protects the wearer from the negative energies and vibes.
- This gemstone calms the mind of the wearer and relieves her/him from deep-seated anxieties, depression and other mental issues.
- This gemstone helps in improving the health of the wearer and cures ailments like allergies, epilepsy, infections of sinus and eyes, palpitation and haemorrhoids of the heart.
- This gemstone can lead to professional progress and is also known for enhancing the financial and social status of an individual.
- It helps to boost focus, concentration and gives clear directions for helping in goal accomplishment. That is why, it is highly beneficial for those who work in the field of research.
- In order to gain happiness and peace in the marital life, both husband and wife should wear a Hessonite stone to boost love, peace and harmony.
- It helps one in healing diseases like varicose veins, clumsiness, cancer, boils, intestinal issues, leprosy, fatigue and blood pressure.
- This gemstone attracts five major elements to a satisfactory life i.e. Meditation (Dhyaana), Righteous living (Dharma), Financial Prosperity (Artha), Pleasures of the body (Kama) and Salvation/Nirvana (Moksha).
- This gemstone is quite beneficial for the people who pursue public speaking, as it enhances the wearer’s influence on a large crowd.
- The people into government services, computer jobs, politics, lawyers and scientists are benefited by the magical powers of this gemstone.
- The wearer of this gemstone is not affected by any type of black magic and always remains ahead of his/her enemies and comes out as victorious.
Q. Who should Wear Hessonite ?
- Career: The shadow planet, Rahu is responsible for any delay in the accomplishment of goals and leads to confusion and instability of mind. A Hessonite or Gomedh can lead to quick success and the natives can touch the skies if they practice fields such as law, travel, tourism industry etc. It can result in an unexpected monopoly and can astonish the native with sudden jackpots. Students who fail to concentrate in studies are advised to wear Gomedh as it can also result in a completely focused mind and improves the ability to concentrate.
- Health: Hessonite is highly known for soothing the mind and ease the native from depression, stress or any mind related problems and wards off any suicidal tendencies. It also helps cure various problems related to skin such as epilepsy, phobias, eye infections and allergies. Besides this, it is very beneficial for the prevailing symptoms of cancer, leprosy, clumsiness, fatigue, blood pressure etc.
- Marriage: Hessonite removes the fears of couple and instils trust and faith in a relationship. It helps overcome misunderstandings and helps maintain a harmonious relationship. It is believed to boost love and passion and protects the couple from any negative energies.
- Life: Hessonite removes the fear of supernatural existences that and brings stability in life of the wearer. It also helps in protecting the wearer from evil energies and the strokes of bad luck. Hessonite embodies the Sahashara chakra (on the top of head) and hence, enhances spiritual growth. It blesses the native with the ability to stay away from negativities and safeguards him from any enemies. Besides this, it helps overcome the fears of reptiles and prevents injuries and fatal accidents.
Q. How to Wear Hessonite ?
- Hessonite or Gomed’s ring should be dipped in Gangajal / cow’s milk / fresh water for at least ten minutes before you wear this gemstone.
- It is also advisable to take bath and recite “ऊँ ऎं ह्रीं राहवे नम:” eleven to one hundred and eight times for maximum benefits.
- This gemstone should ideally weight at least 1/10 th in the body weight (70 kg body weight = 7 carat stone).
- For maximum benefits it is advisable that the Hessonite should touch the wearer’s finger skin for better results and can be embedded / mounted in a silver or platinum ring. According to the gemstone experts gold and panchdhatu should be completely avoided for this gemstone.
- It is also important to note that this gemstone should be worn in the middle finger of the working hand (right handed people should wear it in right hand, left handed people should wear it in left hand).
The technique of wearing this gemstone is important as it is a highly influential gemstone that is why it is really important to wear it the right way to maximize its benefits.
Q. When to Wear Hessonite ?
Hessonite should be worn only in some specific conditions after consulting an astrology expert. One should wear this gemstone during the descending moon cycle (Krishna paksha), on a Saturday evening after the sunset and also consult an astrologer for case sensitive guidance.
Those who want to achieve great heights in less time should wear this gemstone. It is also a favorable gemstone for those who has difficult in dealing with people and wants to remain protected from sudden misfortune.
Precautions and care:
The benefits of wearing this gemstone are many but it isn’t necessary that this gemstone suits every individual. One should always consult an expert Astrologer before wearing this gemstone. Gomedh or Hessonite should not weigh less than 7 carats or as advised by an expert, in order to attain maximum benefits from this stone.
Avoid soaking or cleaning the Hessonite with extremely hot cleansing agents. Sudden temperature variations can greatly damage this precious stone, hence it is advised to use lukewarm water and mild detergent or soap for cleaning this gemstone. Also, avoid using ammonia and vinegar for cleaning purposes as they can awfully corrode the gemstone.