Also known as ‘the emperor of gems’ or a ‘women’s best friend’, diamonds are associated with the planet of love, Venus. Venus is the brightest planet after the Sun and Moon and is believed to be related with the desires of humans. A strong Venus brings name, fame and artistic quality in one’s life. Diamond is believed to remove all the obstacles caused by malefic Venus and transforms a troubled life into a comfortable and blissful one. It enhances positive energy of the planet and assures harmonious and a long-lasting marriage along with mental as well as physical well-being of the wearer.
According to Vedic Astrology, if one wears the right gemstone, it gives them relief from the problems that they might be facing in their life. Gemstones are miraculous and influence the impact of the 9 planets on a person’s horoscope. Every planet is represented by a different gemstone. Venus is the planet of love and is represented by the shiny and spectacularly dazzling Diamonds.
- There is a reason why the rings that are exchanged during the engagement ceremony are always studded with diamonds. Diamond represents Venus which is the planet that enhances emotions like love, compassion, care, commitment and coordination. That is why this gemstone is majorly recommended to those who are dealing with marriage issues. It is a gemstone that ends the problems like over-anxiety. A person who wears diamond always remains calm and composed. Anger is the root cause of most of the problems. Diamond controls the aggression of a person and thus prevents them from harming their ownselves.
Q. Benefits of Diamond ?
Venus, the planet of love and beauty is also associated with good luck, success on professional front and loving relationships. Diamond which is the King of Gemstones helps neutralize the negative effect of Venus (Shukra) on a person’s health, wealth, well-being and fortune. There are many benefits of wearing a diamond and some of its top benefits are listed below:
- It helps in achieving great success: Diamond helps a person in the professional growth, particularly, the ones who are in the entertainment (music, television or cinematic) industry.
- Provides a life full of riches: Wearing diamond brings in immense wealth in a person’s life making his life full of riches and luxuries.
- Enjoy the Strong Bond of Love: A diamond is one such gemstone which nurtures seeds of love, trust and belongingness among the family members, especially among the partners. This gemstone is also believed to It enhances relationship, commitment, love bonding, sensuality, sexuality, romance, pleasure and improves marriage relationship. It boosts up one’s sex desire and eroticism, thereby broadening boundaries.
- Appealing Female Beauty: This precious gemstone enhances a woman’s beauty along with fair complexion and sharp features.
- Sharp and Focused Mind: A diamond activates both right and left parts of the human brain, which in turn helps in improving concentration. It also strengthens ones appreciation of art, culture, beauty and cultural awareness.
Despite countless benefits of diamond, one is required to consult a gemstone specialist before wearing this beautiful gemstone as its different forms produce different impact on a person’s life.
Q. Who should Wear Diamond ?
- Career: This stone is highly recommended for the Zodiacs Taurus & Libra and also for people with weakly positioned Venus. Diamond brings positivity, glamour, wealth, comfort, grandeur and richness in the wearer’s life. It helps develop an attractive personality and boost the wearer’s artistic side.
- Health: Diamond can eradicate the health issues caused by a weakly placed Venus. This stone is favorable for the women suffering medical condition associated with weak reproductive organs, lack of sexual desires or kidney diseases. This gemstone is also known for improving the stamina and physical well-being of an individual. Besides this, it has also proven its effectiveness in various other health problems such as diabetes, troubles in private parts, urine problem, problems in skin, etc.
- Marriage: Diamonds are a proven gemstone for strengthening marital bonds and it is believed to be one of the main reasons why couples exchange diamond rings during their engagement ceremony. Although Venus represents love, a negative Venus can ignite fume and rage in a relationship and can result in extra marital affairs. A diamond can nullify these negative effects by maintaining peace and harmony amongst the couple. This precious stone ensures tremendous co-operation from the native’s spouse.
- Life: A positive Venus can bestow a person with comfort, luxury and prosperity. Furthermore, natives with strong Venus in their birth chart are blessed with attractive appearance. On the contrary, a weak Venus can leave a person unsatisfied and unstable in life. In order to overcome this, experts usually advise wearing diamond. It directly affects the energy level and thought process of an individual and improves his ability to work hard.
Q. How to Wear Diamond ?
In order to attract maximum benefit from this stone one should wake up early in the morning as it should be worn within one hour of sunrise. Dip the stone in raw milk or Gangajal for some time before wearing it. Put the ring on a white clean (unused) cloth with Venus Yantra and a pinch of kesar (saffron). Recite the respective/advised Mantra for at least 108 times and wear the stone!
- Men can wear a Diamond either in their middle finger or in little finger; while, diamonds are favorable for women when worn in ring finger.
- The gem in ring or the pendent can be fixed in gold, silver or platinum. But always remember that the ring should have an open back, so that the gem can touch the skin of the wearer.
- Before wearing the ring or pendant made of this gemstone, one should always consecrate it, in order to benefit from this capable stone.
Q. When to Wear Diamond ?
- One should wear this gemstone on Fridays between 5 am to 7 am in Shukal Paksha. For maximum effect one can consult a gemstone expert for advice. It is quite important to activate this gemstone before wearing it because without activating with the right astrological process may diminish the beneficial impact of this gemstone. There are chances that one may suffer from ill effects of this gemstone if worn without following the right procedure. That is why it is important to activate the diamond.
Precautions and care:
Though Diamonds are forever but surely not for everyone. They must be worn only after strong recommendation of an astrologer. 18 Carat diamond should be purchased and be embedded in Gold preferably.
Diamonds can be best cleaned with lukewarm soapy water and a soft brush. Avoid using bleach and abrasives for cleaning the diamond. Always place the diamond ring in cotton in order to retain its spark.