According to Vedic Astrology, Yellow Sapphire, also known as Pukhraj, is the stone for Jupiter. As the largest planet of our solar system, this planet is also known as ‘Guru’ of Gods and indicates wisdom and philosophy. It is a really attractive gemstone that is light yellow in color. It is a mesmerizing gemstone that is famous for its shine and luster. Apart from its physical beauty this gemstone holds huge astrological importance. It is one of the most auspicious gemstone one can ever choose to wear. However, this gemstone is very powerful and should be worn only after consulting a gemstone expert about the same.
This precious gemstone instills religious and pious thoughts in the wearer. Besides this, this gem is believed to have the powers to re-unite the lovers and attract marital bliss. Yellow sapphire gives a ray of hope to the wearer in his dark gloomy days and blesses him with favorable luck.
This supernatural gemstone is highly capable of nullifying malefic effects of the planet Jupiter. It summons the beneficial effects of the planet and bestows the wearer with deeper insights and judgment; resulting in prosperity and greater achievements in life!
This gemstone brings luck and success in the business related to dairy items, beautifying items, ancient items etc. Apart from this, students and individuals looking to enhance their confidence levels and intelligence are highly advised to wear with gemstone after expert consultation. Yellow Sapphire helps soothe and focus a person. Hence, students who get easily distracted while studying can wear this precious stone for better concentration.
Q. Benefits of Yellow Sapphire ?
The Yellow Sapphire is a precious gemstone that brings good luck, wisdom, good fortune and marital bliss; helps in removing the negative effect of planet, Jupiter (Brahaspati) in one’s personal and professional life. There are various benefits of wearing this gemstone among which the benefits given below are te major one:
- Early Marriage of Girls: Wearing Yellow Sapphire helps unmarried girls find a perfect life partner at an appropriate age without any delay in marriage.
- Marital Bliss: Yellow Sapphire is one such gemstone, which fills the gap between spouses, resolves their differences and promotes mutual understanding and compatibility.
- Success in Professional Life: This precious gemstone assists those in the profession of teaching, law, psychology, philosophy etc and helps them master their respective fields.
- Solves Health Issues: Yellow Sapphire also assists in the painless treatment and recovery from and pancreas related diseases apart from strengthening one’s immune system.
- Boosts up Confidence: Wearing Yellow Sapphire helps a person gain victory over inner fears and hesitation, and gain confidence to face life’s challenges.
In spite of numerous benefits of Yellow Sapphire, one must not forget to take specialized advice from an experienced gemstone consultant since Yellow Sapphire can be worn with other jewels too so as to multiply its effect and intensity for the wearer.
Q. Who should Wear Yellow Sapphire ?
- Career: As this planet is regarded as the Guru (teacher), it is beneficial for those looking for a career in scholarly fields such as teaching. This gemstone balances the Vishudha chakra, which is responsible for one’s communication and expression. Hence, it is also helpful for individuals associated with inventive fields such as film production and fields related to communication such as journalism and law.
- Health: This gemstone is believed to improve the immune system and heal diseases related to liver and pancreas. Besides this, patients suffering from any diseases related to throat and lungs can be relieved from these prevailing symptoms. People suffering from infertility or lack sexual interest can avail benefits as this gemstone is known to improve sexual relations.
- Marriage: Peela Pukhraj or Yellow Sapphire is a stone of loving relationships. It strongly reduces day to day conflicts and brings harmony amongst married couples. It helps remove any obstacles related to finding a perfect match and helps find a suitable match and guarantees heirs. It grants peace, happiness and marital bliss to the wearer.
- Life: This capable stone protects the native from evil spirits and sets him free from mental worries and unwanted thoughts. It opens the mind to beauty and brings joy by maintaining balance within the body. Yellow Sapphire is also helpful for boosting physical energy and vivacity. It re-energizes the emotional system and brings enthusiasm and excitement in the wearer’s life. It helps overcome fear and anxiety and boosts the native with immense confidence.
Q. How to Wear Yellow Sapphire ?
- This gemstone can be set in gold or silver ring after evaluating the suitability of the metal from the native’s Kundli.
- The yellow sapphire can be worn in the form of pendent, earrings, ring, necklace but wearing the Pukhraj studded ring or pendent yield the maximum benefit.
- Before wearing the ring or pendant made of this gemstone, one should always consecrate it in order to benefit from this capable stone.
- This gemstone should always be worn on a Thursday during Shukla Paksha or as recommended by an expert.
Dip the stone in raw milk or Gangajal for 20-30 mins. Wake up early in the morning as it should be worn within one hour of sunrise. After bath, face towards east direction and light 5 incense sticks in the name of Guru Dev. Place the ring in your right hand and recite the advised Mantra for at least 108 times before wearing it!
Q. When to Wear Yellow Sapphire ?
Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj Stone must be worn on Thursdays between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha or as suggested by gemstone experts.
Precautions and care:
Yellow Sapphire should ideally weigh at least 1/12th in carats of your body weight. (72 kg body weight = 6 carat stone). For maximum results, this stone should have high transparency, mid to deep yellow color and should have undergone no chemical or heat treatments. Yellow sapphire is effective up to 4 years. It is highly advised to change the gemstone after 4 years. Although this is one of the hardest possible stone and will not be hampered by any cleansing agent, it is still advised to first clean off the dirt with the help of soft cloth. The Safest and simplest way to clean Blue sapphire is to wash it with lukewarm soapy water and wipe it with a soft cleaning cloth. One should note that its color wouldn’t change even after placing it in milk for 24 hours. In case the color changes, the stone is not genuine.