Residential Vastu is a standard Indian practice that strives to create a pleasant living space through the alignment of the home. Everyone desires peace and harmony. Vastu Shastra for home espouses construction and design to guarantee good health, wealth, and happiness. Before buying a new house, make sure that the design of the home follows the principles of Vastu Shastra for home.
Vastu principles ensure that your home is designed in such a way that brings prosperity, happiness, and good health. This keeps you content and joyful. Additionally, your relationships improve, and stress and negativity diminish.
Vastu shastra for home, when properly researched and implemented rigorously, can greatly benefit your home. You can discuss it with your consultant.
Many articles on Vastu shastra for home might contain contradictory information. You might be confused by all the online research. For a personalised consultation, you can contact Pt. Pawan Kaushik Vastu – a top notch Vastu expert.
Why Is Residential Vastu Needed?
In order to maintain the proper level of energy in the house and to bring about peace, prosperity, and good fortune, residential Vastu is used. Vastu tips for home offer advice on the best colours and decorative accents to use, in addition to analysing each room’s placement, arrangement, and direction.
Vastu For Home Entrance
Vastu for home focuses on an east facing entrance because, as we all know, the sun rises in the east and is an unparalleled source of energy and light. If your entrance is already constructed facing another direction, you can solve this problem by including a sizable east-facing window.
Vastu For Room’s Design
All rooms must be in square or rectangular shape as per the residential vastu. A residential home or apartment with oddly shaped, like I-shaped rooms, should not be purchased. The length of a residential building that is rectangular should ideally not exceed twice the width of the building.
Vastu for home structures favour square shapes because they encourage balance and harmony. L-shaped or T-shaped rooms are not fortunate, but rectangular rooms are. Unevenly shaped rooms can cause a lot of anxiety and even poverty. While triangular rooms can impede your progress, octagonal rooms can harm your finances.
The southwest corner is the best location for sound sleep in a residential building. Therefore, position the bed in one of the three corners: south, east, or west. Never place it in the north. To make your bedroom feel alive and earthy, choose browns and greens.
Vastu For Home Ventilation
The house you decide to live in needs to have good ventilation as per the residential vastu. The amount of sunlight and airflow should be sufficient. The cramped and dark spaces would seem to be a hub of negativity, stagnation, and melancholy. Additionally, never leave any area of your house unoccupied or locked for an extended period of time.
Avoid placing chairs, tables, or sofas in your living room in such a way that they obstruct your windows or doors. To facilitate interactions with family and friends, keep your living area light and airy and follow Vastu room size guidelines.
Vastu For Kitchen
As per the Vastu tips for home never keep fire and water close to each other in your kitchen. Never construct bathrooms or toilets above or below the kitchen.
You should prepare meals with your back to the east and your kitchen in the southeast corner. Additionally, avoid positioning your kitchen in front of the main entrance.
Vastu for Choosing Ideal Plants For Home
Indoor plants give a home’s interiors a feeling of freshness and vibrancy. Choose seeds that do not produce milk if they are to be planted during the construction phase. Instead, according to the vastu tip, choose bamboos, money plants, or peace lilies to maintain harmony in your home.
Vastu For Bathroom Placement
According to Vaastu for home principles, the bathroom should always be placed in the north or northwest corner of the home. It should never face south, southwest, or southeast because doing so could harm the residents’ health.
Benefits of Vastu Shastra for Home
Every form of architecture has reflected the connections between people and how they see the world. Building structures that adhere to Vastu tips for house allow a person to give their dwellings a deeper meaning.
- If your home is following all the principles of Vastu Shastra, then you will notice the positive impact in your life.
- Through Vastu Shastra, there will be a balance between the five elements that make up the universe and our bodies which improves harmony.
- The more you understand Vastu Shastra for home, the more you’ll see how changing a few things about your home or where things are placed can have a lot of benefits.
So let’s talk about the top three justifications for choosing a Vastu-compliant home.
Improves Your Mental And Physical Health
Residences built according to residential Vastu principles are intended to make the most of every square inch. Such dwellings permit abundant natural light and air.
The residential vastu’s guidelines improve your physical and mental health. Positive energies in your home can also help in lowering stress levels and promote mental calm.
Improves Relationship and Trust
The age-old wisdom of Vastu Shastra for home enhances the inner fulfilment and peace that everyone yearns for. It improves your personality while uplifting your spiritual well-being. People who live in a home that follows all the Vastu tips tend to have better and more satisfying relationships because they are encouraged to engage in better intrapersonal and interpersonal behaviour.
People need to be in harmonious relationships to develop trust. Having Vastu-compliant homes can help you have relationships that are faithful and harmonious.
Bring More Financial Success
A clutter-free and well-lit home exudes joyous vibes. As we said earlier, Vastu Shastra for home is believed to boost positivity, and what some might call, luck. This luck often starts to reflect in terms of monetary gains.
Enhancing your fate through applying residential Vastu principles allows you to experience financial independence and success. When you are healthy, fit, and less stressed, it creates an ideal environment to focus on your goals. Your financial situation may improve if these residential Vastu principles are properly applied.
Brings More Contentment
After a difficult day at work, you can feel relaxed in the ideal settings according to vastu tips for house. A good option for letting a cool breeze into your home during the summer and keeping you warm during the winter is an east-facing open window.
Helps In Living Quality Life
The use of this concept not only makes the best use of space but also makes you feel energetic when you wake up, helping you get over a feeling of dullness. Many people may feel dull as soon as they wake up in the morning.
Revives Your Mind, Body, and Soul
If your house complies with all the principles of Vastu shastra for home, it will promise to provide a living space free of trash and other clutter, which may greatly assist you in reviving your body, mind, and soul by considering the five elements.
Tips for Vastu Shastra for Home
Since you’re now aware of the benefits of Vastu Shastra for home, here are some tips you should follow to witness a change in your life. These small tips can help you to increase the positive energy in your life.
- Choose the right Shape for Room: Examining the room shapes is one of the Vastu tips for houses. According to Vastu, a house should ideally be square or rectangular.
- Do Basic Vastu for a Room: The home’s rooms should be bright, spacious, and tidy.
- Place furniture according to Vastu: According to Vastu shastra for home, heavy furniture- beds and cabinets- should be placed in the southwest. Building stairs with the southwest direction in mind is a quick Vastu tip for new homes.
- Put plants according to Vastu: Keeping plants and water-related decor in your home, such as an aquarium, water painting, or fountain, is a crucial Vastu tip.
- Be Wise With Dining hall: If you want a dining room, then the best location is the West zone. But if it’s impossible, you can choose from north, east, or south. However, it would help if you made every effort to steer clear of the southwest zone direction, as this is not a good Vastu Shastra for home direction for the dining area.
- Set the right direction for Staircase: Maintaining peace and harmony at home depends greatly on the staircase’s placement, according to Vastu for home. The proper Vastu for a staircase is in the southwest. Other directions are possible, but you must first speak with a Vastu expert about them. But remember that you should avoid having the staircase placed in the northeast.
- Be wise with Bedroom Direction: A mirror or television shouldn’t be placed in front of the bed. The reason is that viewing the reflection while in bed can lead to domestic disturbances and arguments. Choose neutral or earthy tones to paint the bedroom walls because they emit positive energy. The bedroom shouldn’t contain a temple.
- Set the Kitchen according to Vastu: The kitchen should be constructed in the southeast corner of the house, according to Saral Vastu. Avoid building a kitchen in the north, northeast, or southwest of the home. Kitchen appliances should ideally face southeast as well.
- Choose the right direction for the Children’s Room: According to Vastu Shastra for home, the children’s room should be positioned in the southwest corner. Children should sleep with their heads turned towards the south or east to ensure luck and peace of mind.
How Can Pt. Pawan Kaushik Help You?
As a residential Vastu consultant, Pt. Pawan Kaushik is regarded and acknowledged for unparalleled Vastu shastra for home solutions. His compassionate and courteous nature, as well as his positive outlook on life, are extremely motivating. His dedication and commitment to his profession have earned him adoration and respect among his clients and contemporaries.
He has carved out a distinct niche with his experience and in-depth knowledge of residential Vastu. For more than 25 years, Pt. Pawan Kaushik has helped many individuals in need and has gone above and beyond to assist people in restoring their lost faith in life.
Apart from residential, his expertise extends to other segments of Vastu, such as Commercial Vastu and Political Vastu. His consultation has helped many find stability and security in careers, relationships, wealth, and life!
Using these suggestions, you can make your home calm and joyful. Vastu shastra for homes is a hot topic in architectural and interior design. Residential Vastu principles ensure that your home embodies all the Vastu tips, so that you receive beneficial energy from every area. If your home is Vastu-compliant, you will strengthen your relationship with yourself and be able to lessen stress and negativity.