Can you imagine running a business if there is no regular inflow of finance? There is no doubt in the fact that money is the soul of every business. Big business houses generate funds for gaining financial stability while small businesses depend mainly on regular payment receipts. Finance is needed for everything – for laying down the foundation of business, for growth and expansion and even for mergers and takeovers. It is always beneficial for the business if they can get money at an interest rate that is lower than the market rate. Here, an application of Vastu Shastra principles can help the business in attracting the right investor. It might be surprising for you that the Vastu Shastra learners were also trained in Arth Shastra (Economics). They learned about how the Panchbhootas were capable of controlling the finance factor so that the problems related to finance could be efficiently and quickly solved. The famous economist Chanakya, who was the chief advisor of Chandragupta Maurya was the one who used the Vastu principles in his book ‘Arth Shastra’.
Making a commercial space Vastu-compliant is not at all a difficult task. A few changes regarding colours, light, ventilation, elevations and furniture can be done which mostly do not interfere with business ethics and standard, but at the same time, they help in bringing prosperity into the business. From the business point of view, , even a slight imbalance in the Panchbhootas (water, fire, space, air and earth) can be hazardous for a business unit. For example – if you are becoming a victim of frauds, then you must check the placement of the ‘Fire’ element.
Directions and their influence on BusinessNorth-East – For Success
This is the favourable direction for ‘Water’ and looks after the ‘success’ factor of business. Always keep your entrances in this direction. Placing two white horses in North-West can help a business in prospering.
- The manager’s cabin as well as the ‘research and development’ unit of a business must be placed in North-East. Finances grow if this area is kept clean and clutter-free.
- Avoid building toilets or the installation of any ‘heat or light’ system in this direction as doing so can result in the blockage of finances.
South East – For Smooth Business
The element ‘Fire’ rules this direction and ensures that the transactions of a business must be smoothly and speedily completed.
- All the lighting systems must be in the South-East.
- This is the ideal direction for kitchen and computer rooms.
- The legal matters must always be solved and discussed in this direction.
- Place some green plant pots in this area. This brings positivity and reduces the stress level of the workplace.
South-West – For Finance
This direction is for the element ‘Earth’ and brings financial support for the business.
- The office of the Chairman, Board of Directors and supervisor must be in this direction.
- If this area is Vastu-friendly, a business gets an organised financial backing.
- Placement of toilet or any heating appliance in this direction can result in decreased savings or irregular cash inflow.
North-West – For Business Growth
‘Air’ governs this region and affects the communication skills of people working in the business.
- Toilets, conference rooms, sales office and the book-keeping department must always be in the North-West.
- A good client-base and transparent communications are the positive results of Vastu compliant ‘North-West’.
- Confusions, inaccurate accounting and loss of clients can happen if there is blockage or clutter in the North-west.
Also known as ‘Brahmasthaan’, the central part of a structure is associated with the element ‘Space’.
- Always keep this area clean and clutter-free. This helps in bringing opportunities for business.
- If this area is stuffed with unnecessary things, then a business can experience financial limitations.
It is often said that if one takes care of the small things, the big things fall into place themselves. Similarly following these simple Vastu tips can remove the obstacles that you might be facing in generating funds for your business.