5 Things That You Should Not Keep Near Your Pillow While You Sleep at NightHere are the 5 most important things that you should avoid keeping near your pillow while you sleep to reduce the negative effects.
- Water: It is understandable that you may want to keep a glass of water for yourself if you feel thirsty in the night or may need it any time. But the truth is that by keeping water near your head, you are making your moon suffer. Since the moon is associated with a person’s mind, this may even cause memory and psychiatric issues in a person.
- Wallet or Money: A lot of people often come from work and keep the wallet right next to their bed as they sit for a while to relax. It is a normal habit, but one that must be broken immediately. Keeping a wallet or money near your pillow makes you get worried about your debts and finances, which is not good for your sleep which must be free of troubles like these.
- Jewellery or Footwear: Much like a wallet, people also have the habit of taking their jewellery off before they sleep and keep it beside their pillow. The same goes for footwear that when removed, stay under the bed and near the pillow throughout the night. All of these bring bad luck, increase the chance of theft and cause nightmares in people.
- Books: People who read books before they sleep often leave them near their pillow. This must be avoided as this will keep your mind distracted and moving in the night, causing you restlessness. Keep the book back in its place before you go to sleep, not near your pillow.
- Gadgets: People who work from home or use their phones before sleeping often tend to leave them beside their pillow before sleeping at night. All of these electronic devices emit negative energies in the night that are not beneficial for your sleep quality. In fact, all work-related devices and paperwork should not even be kept in the bedroom.