Do you have difficulty remembering what you studied lately? Do you lack concentration and remain stressed out all the time? If yes than its high time to do something about it. It is important to be relaxed and strain-free while studying. There are many things you can do to deal with this issue but for today let’s begin with some effective Vaastu tips that can help you to avoid exam stress and study with an improved concentration level.
- Avoid sleeping in the southeast sector of the house or room. Also avoid sleeping with the head to the north and west direction.
- Try to avoid mirrors on the west and south walls of the study area and also avoid mirrors in the bedroom.
- Face north or east direction while studying and try to keep your study table clean. Do not dump papers and books around the study area.
- Keep a fish aquarium, half a dozen bamboo plants or water fountain in the northeast area of the living room but not in the corner.
- Use green and yellow colour in the bedroom and study areas. They can be preferred for floor mats, clothes, tablecloth, bed linen, pillow covers etc.
- Avoid playing loud music during study time and prefer soft lilting music at minimum volume in the bedroom during night. Gayatri mantra can be a good choice for the task.
- Make a daily routine to eat a few leaves of the Basil plants every morning on an empty stomach.
- Avoid studying or sleeping in a room that has a door at an angle to the attached walls.
- Set up your study area in the northeast sector of the house or the northeast part of the room.
In addition to following these Vaastu tips it is also important to relax and take a few breaks from studies. You can play sports, listen to music or go to a restaurant with your friends. Also make sure to exercise, meditate and relax during the break time. Avoid things and activities that distract you from studies be it the audio or visual media. For more Vaastu related suggestion consult our astrologer Pt. Pawan Kaushik. Call on 9999097600 to book your appointment now!
Leave a Reply