According to Vedic astrology, arranged marriage occurs when the lord of ascendant does not combine or form an aspect with the lord of the house of marriage i.e. the 7th house. While placement or influence of planets like Venus, Mars or Moon over your 7th house can give you a marriage partner of your own choice.
- The strength of the 7th house defines the quality of your married life and the placement of your relationships.
- If the lord of the house of marriage is in 3rd, 10th house, 11th or in the ascendant house, then an arranged marriage takes place.
- If the 2nd, 7th and 11th house lords are connected to each other, the marriage will be successful. If the houses are connected with the Sun or moon, the marriage is likely to be arranged by the parents.
- Venus and Moon are two importance planets for giving success in Love relationship, if your 7th house lord is making a connection with these planets i.e. Venus, Mars or Moon, then there is a possibility that you marry to your lover. In any case, if these two planets are damaged by superlative planets then it gives failures in a relationship.
- If planet Venus is placed in 1st, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th or 12th house then it will push you towards love affairs and depending upon other combinations it can result in marriage also.
- If your 7th house lord is placed in 1st, 5th or 12th house than it is an indication that you will marry someone who is known to you before marriage.
- Just like planet Venus, keeping an eye on planet Moon is also important. As for how we act and think depends on the position of the moon through houses and zodiacs.
If Moon is placed in 5th, 7th or 12th house then there are good chances that you will marry by your own choice. The combination of Rahu + Moon or Venus also makes one very materialistic and highly demanding in a relationship which becomes the cause of failure or very practical inharmonious relationship.For Kundali Milan or Match-Making services, consult astrology expert Pt. Pawan Kaushik: +91-9990176000