Ruby or Manikya associated with Manipura Chakra (naval part of the body) controls the positive and negative effect of Sun (Surya) on a person’s life. One needs to be quite careful while wearing Ruby with respect to favorable time and conditions as it can produce ill-effects if worn without consulting a gemstone expert.When to Wear Ruby (Manikya)?
Ruby or Manikya should be worn on Sundays between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha.
How to Wear Ruby (Manikya)?
- Ring/Pendant : Ruby or Manikya can be worn as ring or pendant for best results (though people also wear other Ruby-studded jewel pieces such as earrings, anklets and bracelets).
- Can be worn with other Metals : Manikya ring/pendant can be worn with other metals such as copper and gold as suggested by gemstone specialists.
- Ring Finger : One must wear Ruby ring in the ring finger of the right hand.
- Method Followed:
- Wake up early in the morning, dip the Manikya-studded ornament in cow’s milk or gangajal for 20-30 minutes, place the ring in your right hand and face towards east.
- Chant the below mantra 108 times and wear the stone.