- Ring/Pendant : One must wear Pearl in the form of ring (nose ring in case of married females) and pendant in case of children.
- Can be worn with other Metal : Moti ring or pendant can be worn with silver plating after consulting a gemstone expert with respect to the metal’s weight and quality standards.
- Ideal Weight : Pearl or Moti should weigh 2, 4, 6 or 11 rattis. For best results, one must wear 5 to 10 carats south sea Pearl.
- Method Followed :
- Take an early morning bath, place the Pearl-studded ring or pendant in mixture of cow’s milk and honey for 20-30 minutes.
- After this, take out the stoned ring or pendant from mixture and wash it with gangajal.
- Later, chant “ ॐ सों सोमाय नमः” 108 times, remember Moon God and wear your stone.
1788 Views 2017-03-16 09:55:55
When and How to Wear Pearl (Moti)?
Pearl (Moti), the gemstone symbolizing purity and calmness; helps control the positive and malefic effects of Moon. The unfavorable location of Moon in one’s horoscope (Kundli) can cause severe loss in a person’s life; which can be controlled by wearing Pearl or Moti. When to Wear Pearl (Moti)? Pearl or Moti can be worn on Mondays between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha. How to Wear Pearl (Moti)?
Leave a Reply