A house is a valuable asset that provides a sense of security to the people who live in it. It is not just a structure of bricks and cement but a place where one lives his/her emotions and dreams. There are people who work day in and day out to build the house of their dreams. The importance of Vastu can never be ignored because it plays a very crucial role in impacting one’s life. It is an ancient science of architecture that carefully studies the energies surrounding us and its effect on our lives. In order to ensure happiness and prosperity, it is important to ensure that a house is constructed following the rules of Vastu.Here are some residential Vastu tips with which you can ensure that your home conforms to the guidelines of Vastu, suggested by the best Vastu consultant for home.
- Make sure to buy a plot that has four side pathways as they are believed to attract happiness, peace and prosperity.
- Also remember that the plot should be regular in size and faces north or east direction as they are considered to be auspicious.
- Try to avoid any corners in your building that may have extensions or cuts as they attract negativity.
- Do not sleep in the Pooja Room of the house.
- For attracting happiness and harmony make use of light colors in the house.
- It is important not to place the overhead water tank in the south-east direction as this may increase the chances of financial losses and fatal accidents. Also note that a leaking overhead tank is considered inauspicious as per Vastu.
- The doors and windows of the house should always be placed opposite to each other. This leads to balancing the flow of positive and negative energy.
Q. What is the best direction for the home according to vastu?
North and East facing homes are considered best according to vastu experts in Delhi.
Q. How many doors should a house have according to vastu?
Doors must be in even number in your house, with an exception of even numbers ending in zero like 10, 20, etc. Also, it is preferable that you have two doors- one for entry and another one for exit.
Q. Are mirrors good for home by vastu?
Yes, mirrors are a powerful vastu tool for eliminating vastu defects provided they are positioned or placed correctly in the home. According to vastu consultant in Gurgaon, Mirrors should not face North or East and should be avoided in the bedroom.
Q. What are the color combinations for houses according to vastu?
According to vastu, every colour symbolises a different aspect, quality, and is associated with different factors. For instance, yellow symbolises light and can be used for pooja room and pink represents happiness and can be used for master bedroom. You can contact vastu consultants in Delhi or Gurgaon for getting specific guidance on colour as per the vastu of your home.
Q. Is the south entrance good for houses?
According to vastu experts in India, South facing houses are associated with a lot of misconceptions. In reality, south facing houses can be made auspicious by applying certain Vastu principles correctly.