One of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to marriage astrology is about the yoga of love marriage in a person’s horoscope. It is true that matches are made in heaven, which is why a number of people often find their match as they go through their lives. They find their partner when they randomly cross paths with each other and then plan for their happily ever after.
However, in a country where arranged marriages are still a norm, love marriages are still lesser in numbers. With time, though, the youth has begun to look towards astrology to find the answer to the age-old question of “whether they will have an arranged or love marriage?”
Since matches are made in heaven, the stars in a person’s horoscope will point towards the possibility of love marriage, or the lack of it thereof, for the entire unmarried life of the native. In simpler words, the secret of your love marriage is either present or absent in your birth chart and can be easily predicted. This blog discusses the Yoga of love marriage in your horoscope.
Role of The Houses in Kundli
Before we begin to take into account the various houses that need to be studied in order to ascertain a future possibility of love marriage, we will first understand the planetary combinations for marriage and what these houses represent. The most important house is the 7th house that signifies marriage and a person’s spouse. Another primary house is the 5th house in the Kundli that signifies creativity and pleasure for a person. Secondary houses are the 8th house which is the house of one’s in-laws, married life, and physical intimacy & pleasure, and the 11th house that designate your gains, desires, and the social circle. The combination of the primary and the involvement of the secondary houses determine how happy, vibrant, fun, and indulging the love marriage will be.
The Planets that Signifies Love Marriage:
- Venus is the ruling planet of love and marriage, while also playing an important role in the creative aspects of a person’s love and married life.
- Mars is representative of the energy, enthusiasm, and mutual passion in a relationship.
- Rahu is the representation of the rule-breaking personality, which indicates that the native will have a non-traditional and non-conventional marriage.
- Moon is the controller of the mind and is thus one of the more important aspects of predicting a love marriage.
- Mercury, the essence of youthfulness, is an important factor in deciding the union of hearts.
Common Yogas for Love Marriage:
There are some yogas that are seen more commonly in people who had a love marriage than in people who had an arranged marriage. If you want to check whether you have a chance of love marriage in your life, remember these points:
- The lords of the 2nd and 5th house determine the chances of a match in love marriage.
- The lords of the 5th and 7th house have Rashi exchange, have aspect relations, or are present together anywhere in the Kundli.
- The lords of the 5th and 7th house are stronger than the Lagana Lord of the native than the resultant yoga is a powerful one for love marriage.
- A strong relation of Moon with the lord of the 7th house, or aspected by Saturn or Mars
- 5th and 7th house both being retrograded
- A connection between the 11th and the 5th house of the Kundli
- Connections between 2nd and 11th, & 5th and 7th are also great indicators
- Lords sitting in positive houses or exchanging between the 2nd, 11th, 5th, and 7th house of the horoscope
Love Marriage may not be the norm of the world, but it is most often born out of the purest of feelings shared by two people who have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. If you wish to get a Kundli matching or an accurate marriage prediction astrology, Pandit Pawan Kaushik will help you every step of the way. Get the best, personalised advice on your life from Pandit Pawan Kaushik, also available on call now.