Before the modern era, the ancient gurus were the source of knowledge that prevailed in the land of India. The gurus of old times had the knowledge of Vedas backing their way of living. The Vedas were ancient scriptures that set in place a horde of scientific understanding in writing. The Gurus took the words written in these books to the heart and devised their way of life, so they could live longer and unobstructed in their pursuit of more knowledge.
As much as the current populace has forgotten this way of life, it still stands true that you can turn your entire life around with simple habits. One among many of their preachings’, which holds true and looks simple to imbibe is the practice of drinking water enriched in copper vessels. But does it really work? In one word, yes. But how? And what benefits does it bring to our lives? Let’s take a look.
The Science Behind it
While the benefits and process were written down in our Vedas thousands of years ago, modern Science has supported these discoveries through years of research and study. Here is how it works.
“Ayurveda says that water stored in copper containers for a short amount of time enriches it in a manner that it gains the ability to balance the Three Doshas (defects) in the body, namely, Vata, Pitha, and Kapha. It charges the water positively by releasing several copper ions into the water.
“The benefit of that can be explained in two ways; first, storing water in copper vessels is actually a purification process that kills microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae, and bacteria. Secondly, the human body requires a certain amount of copper to function correctly, about 1 mg per day, to maintain the pH balance of the body and its systems.“Another great trivia about this process is that copper is actually known to be a natural remedy to get rid of anti-oxidants from a person’s body.”
Needless to say, the Gurus had a reason to live the way they did, and that showed in the longevity and quality of their life. Let’s dig in more benefits of drinking copper enriched water.
What benefits Does Drinking Water from Copper Brings?
Several benefits are aligned with the habit of drinking water from a copper vessel. A few of these are mentioned here.
- Health and Fitness: People who regularly suffer from health problems and fitness related issues can find solace by merely drinking water from a copper vessel. Not only that helps in better digestion and weight loss, but it also ensures that the bodily systems work efficiently.
- Beauty: People who wish to have more radiant skin and look more appealing must definitely follow this practice. The anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of copper enriched water make the immune system stronger and help in the regeneration of new cells. It also considerably slows down aging in people.
- Weakness: Impurities in blood or conditions like Anemia cause a lot of problems during the growth years of a person, and continue to harm the physical and mental health of a person. Drinking water from copper brings in a lot of benefits in the blood of a person by keeping these conditions at bay.
- Career and Education: For success in your career or excelling at your education, you need to have an immense amount of concentration and focus towards your goal. Drinking water from a copper vessel correctly stimulates your brain.
What is the Correct Way of Drinking Water from the Copper Vessel?
Follow these points:
- Make sure that the vessel is wholly made of copper and does not include any other metals.
- Clean the insides of the vessel with a purely acidic solution of water and lemon.
- Keep the water overnight or for at least 4 hours before drinking for best benefits.
- Do not do this more than once or twice in a day.
Health is wealth in all manners, and our Yogi/Gurus discovered this way before modern Science. Living a healthy life is not difficult and can make a world of difference in your life. For more Tips for Health and Fitness, contact the Astrology expert of India, Pandit Pawan Kaushik. A renowned name in the field, Pandit Ji has been personally attached to more than 10,000 happy stories of people around the world.