Hessonite or Lehsunia Stone, which comes in various shades of brown, is a powerful gemstone that governs the effect of invisible planet, Rahu. A person afflicted with negative effects of this shadow planet is advised to wear Hessonite (Lehsunia Stone) so as to get rid of the consequent loss in life.
When to Wear Hessonite (Gomed)?
Hessonite or Lehsunia Stone must be worn on Saturday during Shukla Paksha.
How to Wear Hessonite (Gomed)?
- Ring/Pendant :This semi-precious gemstone can be worn as ring or pendant.
- With Silver Coating : Lehsunia ring or pendant can be worn with silver coating (for weight of silver and quality standards, one must refer a gemstone expert).
- Center Finger : A person is advised to wear Hessonite ring in the center finger of the working hand (right-handed people should wear in the right hand while left-handed should wear the ring in the left hand).
- Minimum Weight : Hessonite or Lehsunia Stone must weigh 7 carats (1400mgs) and the stone should touch the wearer’s skin.
- Method Followed :
- Take an early morning bath and dip the stoned ring/pendant in cow’s milk or gangajal for 10 minutes.
- Next, wear your stone while chanting the following mantra- “Aum Rahave Namah”.
Apart from the above-mentioned information, precaution must be taken while cleaning Hessonite or Lehsunia Stone as it gets damaged very easily. To know more about gemstones, refer www.pawankaushik.com