The festive season of Diwali has begun, and one can spot lights and immense joy all around them. Diwali is a significant festival of our culture for which people start the preparations weeks before. Making your house and its surroundings Vastu friendly can help bring the Goddess of Wealth as well as positivity in the house. Here are some Vastu tips that can fill your Diwali with happiness and prosperity!
Vastu Tips that can make your Diwali joyous
- De-clutter the House : During Diwali, it is very important to rid of any negativity from the house. De-cluttering helps in removing the harmful elements from the house. One must throw away unwanted or broken things and thus must make way for new and fresh things.
- Put pictures of Laxmi and Ganesha : Pictures or paintings of Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha must be placed on the main entrance of the door. This makes the environment welcoming and positive.
- Footprints of Goddess Laxmi : The footprints of Goddess Laxmi symbolises the entrance of the Goddess of Wealth in the house. On diwali, The footprints must be made with rice and vermilion in the house.
- Rangoli : Rangolis are an important part of Diwali decorations. One must use colours mixed with rock salt for rangoli making. It is considered very auspicious and helps attract Maa Laxmi.
- Place a toran : Torans or Bandarwaars must be hung on the main door if luck and prosperity are the two things that you wish to attract on this Diwali. It can be made from marigold flowers and mango leaves.
- Salt Water : On Diwali, one must sprinkle a few drops of salt water in every corner of the house. According to Vastu, this helps absorb the negativity from the surroundings and purifies the home. Remember to always wash hands after sprinkling the salt water in the house.
- Move any 27 things in the house : According to the Science of placement, it is believed that changing the direction of any 27 things in the house during Diwali can bring magical results. It is not necessary that the things that you wish to shift must be heavy or big ones, changing the direction of even a flower vase can bring positive changes.
- Illuminate the house : Diwali is popularly known as the ‘festival of lights’. Light up every corner of the house with lamps. This enhances the flow of positive energy in the house.
Directions that can bring desirable results
- North : Hanging a crystal ball in this direction can improve the inflow of cash.
- South: If one hangs inspirational pictures in the south, they get motivated to perform better in the future endeavours.
- East : Keeping a water feature during Diwali in this direction can help a person in starting new projects.
- West : If you put money in a piggy bank for savings, keep it in the West. This enhances the energy of the family members as well improves their earning capacity.
Follow these simple but divine Vastu tips on this Diwali and feel the magic they do for you!
Have a Happy and Safe Diwali!