The hostile planet, Mars (Mangal), is considered inauspicious for various reasons in Astrology. Astrologers believe that a malefic Mars can have a negative influence not only on marriage, but also on the life post marriage, and hence, it is considered one of the most important parameters in matchmaking. It is believed that this dosha can result in marital failures and this fear largely hampers the mental peace of those suffering from Mangal dosha.
When is Mars malefic for the native?
- According to Astrology, when the Mars is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of the native as an Ascendant, it is said to be inauspicious. It would not be wrong to say that in the above houses, Mars plays the role of a ‘spoilsport’.
- Moreover, if the malefic Mars is combined with two more malefic planets, it doubles up the harmful effects.
Analysis of Mars as an Ascendant
- When Mars is an Ascendant, it affects the health, personality and life of the native.
- A person tends to become aggressive and is seldom polite.
- The native begins behaving hardnosed and stubborn.
- When Mars is in Ascendant position, it squashes even the slightest source of happiness from the native’s life.
- It can result in separations, disputes and physical fights between native and his/her partner.
- It also raises the risk of death of the native as well his/her partner.
What happens when Mars is present in your Birth-Chart?
- 2nd House: According to Vedic Astrology, the second house affects everything related to our wealth and relatives. If the Mars is placed in this house, the relation of the native with the family members can be stressful and unfortunate.. The native might even drift apart from his/her spouse due to lack of understanding and difference of opinions. Besides, the children of the native may also suffer in several ways. The position of malefic Mars in 2nd house directly affects the 5th, 7th and 8th house of the native’s birth chart.
- 4th House: When placed in the 4th house, Mars unfavorably affects the 7th, 10th and 11th house of the native’s birth chart. Even though it brings financial security, the native’s personal life is full of chaos and misery. It disturbs the married life of the native due to lack of physical and emotion intimacy. The uncompromising nature of the native results in divorce and separations.
- 7th House: The 7th house deals with marriage. The position of Mars in this house results in unstable mind of the native, restraining the couple from having a cordial relationship. Manglik women mostly end up with aggressive husbands. A malefic Mars can also indulge the native in extra-marital affairs and immoral acts.
- 8th House: The 8th house signifies longevity, happiness and sorrows of life. Mars produce dreadful effects when it is placed in this house and is the biggest reason for the native’s abnormal mental condition and stress. It eliminates any source of happiness amongst the couple and at the same time, gives rise to severe health troubles. The financial status of the native touches the lower ground. However, if Mars transits into the Zodiac Signs such as Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn, it reduces the malefic consequences brought by its position in the 8th house.
- 12th House: This house is an indicator of the amount of travel, content, expenditure and materialism in the native’s life. The couple lacks the feelings of care and sympathy and indulges them in immoral practices. The native, to put it in simple words, does everything to hurt their life partners. Pandit Pawan Kaushik can help you in warding off the negative effects of Manglik Dosh by suggesting you effective astrological remedies.